Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nanowrimo!

Hey guys I completed Nanowrimo! 50,037 words to prove it! It was a long and hard process but I managed to get through it with sheer luck and coincidence! lol I'm a little excited but I'm not going to do a victory dance just yet.
I have decided to make every month like NaNoWriMo for myself in order to push out the manuscripts that I had been working on previously. They need some non-grammar love at the moment- I believe that that was holding me back- and there is no turning back. Shadow Rose is already at 34,145 words and Striker is at 8,145.  My goal for the month of December is to write at least 2000 words a day for Shadow Rose.

Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! November went by fast! Good luck with Shadow Rose.

    ReplyDelete